With the desire to help you understand, trust and use this website in the most effective way, BLOG ANIMAL would like to send you the content of our “Terms of Service”. The right to use the Website and the Services shall be governed by and in effect thereon. We will terminate your access in cases of non-compliance with the provisions set forth in the Terms of Service. BLOG ANIMAL may then automatically apply warning levels to you without prior notice.
The following is the content of our Terms of Service, please comply so that BLOG ANIMAL can continue to provide the best and most relevant information and services.
first . Users may not arbitrarily download, post, send emails, use in any way to exchange, distribute or provide content that is considered illegal, contrary to the provisions of law. Especially content that is harmful, offensive, threatening or harassing to an individual, group, agency or readers. Do not spread content that worries others, content about the process of torture, promotes torture, or insults or defames others.
- We also do not accept objectionable content, obscene content, incompatible with culture and fine customs. BLOG ANIMAL does not allow the posting of content related to invasion of privacy of others, content that is hostile to the state or other organizations, content that expresses racist views, racial discrimination and many other condemnable acts.
- In addition, you are also not allowed to post, use or abuse the services for the purpose of harming the health, perception, mental health, adversely affecting minors. BLOG ANIMAL strictly prohibits all these actions in all related forms.
- Users are not allowed to use the services of BLOG ANIMAL to impersonate an individual, organization or impersonate an individual or organization to contact us. This is completely different from the actual association of activities with an individual or organization. Content must not be forged, manipulated, altered, or intentionally concealed identifying elements. The forgery will conceal, falsify the true origin of the content provided and sent through the service.
- You are also not allowed to remove, change or interfere with the content of proprietary notices posted on our website. You also may not arbitrarily perform, license or authorize the modification, production of derivatives, translation activities, service changes on the website without the consent and permission of the Company. Website management.
- You are also not allowed to arbitrarily use BLOG ANIMAL’s services for commercial purposes without our permission. We do not accept the use to gain benefits for a third party. Do not use the service without permission and without permission to use it.
- Do not use BLOG ANIMAL to cheat. Do not compile, attempt to decipher or interfere, causing the technical structure of the website to be affected and changed. In particular, do not disassemble, destroy or attack any part of the website. Do not change, destroy, penetrate encryption technologies as well as security measures being applied by BLOG ANIMAL to the website and provide services, maintain operations, store data as well as send activities. , receive and process information of BLOG ANIMAL.
- Do not collect any information related to our users. Information about other Accounts at BLOG ANIMAL is confidential and protected. You do not have the right to infiltrate, monitor and collect or limit the access data of others and manipulate their personal information.
- Do not post, send, email, provide or share in any way content that you do not own and have no right to share. Ownership and sharing rights are regulated by law and contractual relationships. Insiders, unauthorized posting of proprietary information, disclosure of confidential information in business as well as relationships serving recruitment activities, activities carried out under information disclosure agreements are strictly prohibited. illegal.
- Do not post, send, email, provide or share in any way content that is copyright infringing, patent infringing, infringing, trademark plagiarism, content that is trade secrets, copyrights, or proprietary content of another party without their consent.
- Do not post, send, email, provide or share in any way advertising materials or promotional information without permission. No spam spam, mass mailing, chain mailing or advertising or multi-level selling purposes. In addition, all other forms of manipulation and fraud are also not allowed.
- Do not post, send, email, provide or share in any way any documents, malicious code, files or programs of unknown origin, which may cause the computer to become infected with viruses. , computer worms, trojans collect data. Any program or data that interferes with, restricts, interrupts, manipulates or destroys the operation, functionality, features and integrity of software, hardware, data, or telecommunications infrastructure, whether directly or indirectly are not allowed to use or distribute.
- Do not obstruct or disturb the normal conversation flow at the website. Do not perform activities that affect the screen, website interface: make the scroll bar when accessing the web move too fast compared to the initial setting of the website. Do not interfere with typing when using the services. Do not take actions that negatively affect the exchange process, participate in real-time corresponding interactions of other users.
- Do not disrupt, disrupt or manipulate the services, the operation of the server and the internet network system between the server providing the services and the use of the website by other users. Avoid contravening the requirements, not complying with the procedures, content, policies and regulations set forth by the network operator related to the connection to the website.
- Do not take any action or act that disables, damages, degrades service operations, degrades network connection or creates undue pressure directly or indirectly on website.
- Do not use the Services whether knowingly or unknowingly causing violations of the content of laws, regulations, rules, directives, guidelines issued in local, national and national policy and regulations. current international.
- Do not use BLOG ANIMAL’s services to provide material support, resources, disguise or conceal the nature, origin, characteristics, location or change ownership of incoming material or resource support. for any organization.
- Do not use BLOG ANIMAL’s services to invade privacy, stalk or harass others.
- Do not use BLOG ANIMAL’s services to collect and store personal data of other users, specific behaviors and activities are specified in the content above.
- Please understand that: All content you post, whether or not publicly available, is your full responsibility. That is: BLOG ANIMAL is not responsible for all content information posted by you, content in emails, documents submitted or provided by you whether you use our website.
In addition, with the classified information, content of comments, exchanges, BLOG ANIMAL is not responsible for these contents. We do not guarantee the quality, integrity or accuracy of this content. When you use this website, you may be exposed to a variety of content. Some content may be indecent in nature and should be condemned. BLOG ANIMAL does not accept any liability for content limitation, errors, omissions in information, expression, loss or damage caused by content as well as any other related issues.
- These Terms of Service also acknowledge that BLOG ANIMAL may or may not screen content, but we reserve the right to refuse to post, remove or remove inappropriate content. You can also complain, request removal of invalid content, content that infringes on intellectual property, legal value, etc. The website administrator can also block access and communication activities by by restricting use if necessary to protect the use of others.
- You agree that you use the content at your own judgment and at your own risk. In this regard, this provision confirms that you must not take advantage of the texts generated by BLOG ANIMAL or sent by BLOG ANIMAL.
- You will acknowledge and also agree to allow BLOG ANIMAL to access, retain and share your information as required by law or court as well as government agencies, regulators, applications authority with BLOG ANIMAL or when it is necessary to:
(a) Implement and comply with the law
(b) Performance of these Terms of Service
(c) Responding to third-party claims of infringement of the rights of content posted
(d) Respond to your comments about customer service
(e) Protect the rights, property, safety of individuals or users of BLOG ANIMAL and the public.
– We always welcome your comments, contact and feedback about these “Terms of Service”. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following email address: